- Many times, the doctors who staff the emergency rooms do not work for the hospital. Hospitals often hire outside companies to provide doctors for their ER’s.
- This goes for the radiologists, too.
- If an “incident” happens in the hospital, the hospital has to report it to the Agency for Health Care Administration—and you are entitled by law to get a copy of that report.
- The Informed Consent release you sign prior to any procedure does not take away your rights to pursue a claim for medical malpractice.
- The doctors’ white coats and neckties are often the dirtiest parts of the hospital, with the doctors dragging infectious bacteria from one patient to the next.
5 Things Hospitals Don’t Want You to Know
The holidays—Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years—are at our throats once again. Studies have shown that this is the time of year when people