- Many times, the doctors who staff the emergency rooms do not work for the hospital. Hospitals often hire outside companies to provide doctors for their ER’s.
- This goes for the radiologists, too.
- If an “incident” happens in the hospital, the hospital has to report it to the Agency for Health Care Administration—and you are entitled by law to get a copy of that report.
- The Informed Consent release you sign prior to any procedure does not take away your rights to pursue a claim for medical malpractice.
- The doctors’ white coats and neckties are often the dirtiest parts of the hospital, with the doctors dragging infectious bacteria from one patient to the next.
The holidays—Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years—are at our throats once again. Studies have shown that this is the time of year when people